9 Reasons to Use Coconut Oil on an Empty Stomach
For the human body, coconut oil on an empty stomach represents a boon that that can fix overall health. It has a pleasant smell, contains water and small amounts of fatty acids. It is best to use on an empty stomach.
Based on various studies, it is proven that the benefits of its use in the morning on an empty stomach are as follows:
- People who consume 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil daily have a greater chance of reducing the volume of the waist, because this oil effectively burns the calories that accumulate in the body.
- Coconut oil stimulates weight loss, so it is recommended to be included in a healthy diet.
- Because the coconut oil saturates you, it helps to use all the foods that have been eaten, without the urgent need of a new meal.
- Thanks to coconut oil, the food you enter will be digested much easier and faster.
- It helps the body more easily absorb all the nutrients from the food you consume.
- Coconut oil is also a good protector against inflammation.
- It accelerates the work of metabolism.
- Increased energy is another benefit you will feel if you start to consume 1 teaspoon coconut oil.
- The chemical composition of coconut oil is able to prevent the formation of kidney stones.
How much is allowed?
It’s best to be guided by the weight you have.
Persons weighing between 40 and 59 kg, maximum 3 teaspoons per day are allowed.
People weighing between 60 and 80 kg, 4-5 teaspoons per day are allowed.
Those weighing more than 80 kg, 6 teaspoons per day are allowed.