Every Single Way to Use Coconut Oil to Reverse Yeast Infection and Any Feminine Hygiene Issue
The coconut oil was making its way onto the radars of more and more persons, and as its popularity grows it also appears to grow in its abilities. It has a large number of different uses from skincare to cooking to health. Although unknown to many people, this oil is also very good fighter against yeast infections, for example yeast infection include irritation, itchiness as well as unusual discharge. This is caused by a fungus that grows when there is an imbalance in your hormones and the immune system.
This oil itself contains lauric acid and caprylic acid, which are two ingredients known for their strength in combating yeast infections. These two have antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, which work against the fungus responsible for yeast infections. Ingesting a dosage of three and a half tablespoons of high quality organic extra virgin coconut oil every day is proven to improve your health and show very positive results while relieving yeast infections. Even more, in some cases, the infection can be cured in just few hours. It is dependant on the severity of the infection.
Ways to treat yeast infections with coconut oil:
Coconut oil in food
As a method for battling yeast infection, the coconut oil can without much of a stretch be joined into your eating regimen:
- Exchange coconut oil for butter on toast or stir some in a bowl of oatmeal.
- Incorporate a teaspoon to coffee.
- Consume a teaspoon of coconut oil before each meal.
- You can use coconut oil instead of other cooking oils. The positive difference is that coconut oil will not transform itself in unhealthy trans fats (which is the case with other oils when cooking on high temperatures).
- Add traditional fermented food to your diet for added relief.
Pure coconut oil
You can always apply coconut oil directly to your skin, and unlike the creams that doctors prescribe, coconut oil is non-irritating and won’t leave a white mess.
- Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of coconut oil to the influenced area.
- Rehash 2 – 3 times day by day until the point where yeast infection is gone.
Coconut oil douche for yeast infection
- Mix 4-5 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2/4 of warm distilled water.
- Douche with the solution.
- Repeat daily until yeast infection is gone.
Coconut oil capsule
This oil can as well be replaced with capsules and are just as effective as the natural oil. It will melt in your body heat and its best use is before going to sleep. You are considered to wear a pad in your underwear in order to collect the melted capsule and therefore prevent leakage. You should use two to three capsules nightly, up until yeast infection is finally gone.
How does it work?
There exist three different ways that the coconut oil works in the battle against yeast infections.
- Antifungal Properties
The time when the caprylic acid comes in contact with yeast colonies, it can break down yeast cells while preventing them from growing and multiplying and this acid is present in most yeast treatments.
- Sugar High
This oil is ised as a natural sweetener as well as a good source of energy and as a result, it will also allow you to cut back on ingesting sugars, which the fungus feed on and lessen your carb intake, while minimizing the source of bad yeast and fungus.
- Tough Barrier
It is being able to form a protective layer which will be used as a barrier and will protect the sensitive and irritated skin that has already been damaged by the infection.
If you are experiencing yeast infection, applying these tips will keep you away of visiting your gynecologist and it is also a great natural remedy for yeast overgrowth.